"...sa may paanan Niya, nakita ko ang tayog at ningning ng aking mga pangarap. Tama, sa may paanan Niya, doon ako magsisimula..."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't get me wrong.

I'm 22 years old now. I have a great job. I have some great accomplishments. I was able to do the things that my heart desired. My family was really doing great. I love my life now. I have tons of friends that I know I can rely on anytime. I have counted all the people loyal to me and they appeared to be a lot. My worries now have come into a lesser count since somehow I know I have my dispositions settled.


My views in life are far wider than what I have during my younger years (I guess this is what they call "acumen") where I get to understand silly and complicated situations better than anyone would, (at least as far as I am concerned).


I am happy. My plans, in one way or another are hitting the right targets and that makes my life exciting and stimulating. I have the things that I want, things that I dreamt of having when I was a child, and I mean "material things" (I hope this didn't make me sound so materialistic, did it?) ha-ha! It's cool, right?


And don’t get me wrong, I'm not a rich guy, nor an affluent one. Let us just say that I have my good ways of getting things that I wanted and I happened to be very thrifty, resourceful and quick-witted (?) hmmm.. I plan everything that I do. I have lists of stuff that I want to achieve in the near future and I would create a plan of getting it in my own time and fortunately, God has been so good that I was able to achieve it.


And don't get me so wrong again; these were not things that would cost me millions. These were just small things that makes me happy and would make my family and my life comfortable. I was not that selfish anyway although I did it mostly for myself. Come on, we all are craving for something. We all are planning to buy some things for ourselves and we are all guilty, I know you agree with me.


I guess what I was trying to say was, I just find myself lucky and blessed enough to be having all these in life. I mean, these were just small things compared to what really "leisure" and "luxury" means, and I am so happy. Not that I would say I am contented because I know I'm not. But it makes all my problems disappear. It makes all my challenges easier to bear. It makes me braver than I thought I was. And it makes my life cool and comfy.


Just one more thing though. Let me tell you a secret. My next target to shoot would be "my heart". I am going to give it another break and have it work on something that would make these entire things special and out of the ordinary. I want to fall in love again. I think I am ready to take it. After what happened to me in the past, I know it is a cliché, but it made me stronger, unafraid and even keener to feel what love has to offer me.


Well, enough said. I know this whole blog post can only sum up to one sentence "I am in love" but I guess, that's how it really works for me. I may not be a good chatterer, but I know for myself, I can somehow write..


Till here. ;-)

No comments: