"...sa may paanan Niya, nakita ko ang tayog at ningning ng aking mga pangarap. Tama, sa may paanan Niya, doon ako magsisimula..."

Sunday, September 21, 2008

to break away. to escape. to cut loose. from my occupation

at least, at last, I was able to breakaway from the stress of my occupation. They said I was crazy, I didn't care, really.

All I know was I needed this time to rejuvenate. I needed to refresh my mind from the hassle of my profession. They may not understand but I don't care, really.

I'll be back soon, and I hope this vacation would help me decide if I'd continue with this career or I'd just quit. I hope to find the answer soon.

For now, I would focus on something else. Something that I do best; my passion, my enthusiasm, my zeal. Goodbye to my post for now. I would see you when I see you. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there! it's me, kat from high school.

hope you were refreshed after your vacation. that's the thing i hated most about a working adult--the fact that i'd have to do it, like, forever. that i don't get sure two-month summer vacations, sembreaks and long christmas holidays. sometimes a person just has to bolt and retreat somewhere.

i've linked you na sa blog ko.